счетчик посещений

Существует два базовых правила, которые обычно верны и для шашек, и для шахмат: 1. Желательно занять или взять под контроль центральные поля. 2. В шахматах горизонтальный ход считается слабым. (Том Уисуэлл)

RECENT POSTS (новые сообщения) · Members (участники) · RULES (правила форума) · Search (поиск) ·

• Страница 1 из 1
Uniwar Forum » International headquarters » discussion » Per aspera ad astra... (Some posts from my war journal)
Per aspera ad astra...
alpat1985Дата: Воскресенье, 25.02.2018, 15:21 | Сообщение # 1
Награды: 0
Статус: Offline
Hello to everybody!
Last month I started to communicate with English speaking players in Uniwar. And now I’m going to translate some posts from my war journal "Per aspera ad astra..." into English!

Навигация по БЖ "Per aspera ad astra" http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/51-3-72758-16-1507477012

alpat1985Дата: Воскресенье, 25.02.2018, 15:24 | Сообщение # 2
Награды: 0
«BRIEFLY ABOUT THE MAIN THINGS»

Attention! Spoiler!

I made a simple shot guide about popular tactics. In generally, we can’t name this things tactics and a term «strategy of building units» will more suitable.

This table will not so useful without knowledge about proportion (translation from google with little edits):

The main strategy of building units for Sapiens:
Helicopters & Marauders – against Sapiens. In the beginning of the game we build many marauders, few marines, numbers of which is depend of amount of forests and mountains (for example, Mars island). If game has gone in a positional stage we build helicopters which will replace marauders in the first line (for example, HardStylepro). Often bopper and fuze are useful in amount of one or two units (for example, Asymetrical). Tank can be useful on maps with many numbers of roads (for example, The Passage v3). Battery is used very seldom.
Helicopters-marauders infantry - against Khraleans. In the beginning of the game we build marines and one-two marauders (for attacking bugs from the distance), then we build one helicopters and then we will play from the proportion. Tank isn’t used against Khraleans. Fuze is a bad unit against swarmer, but sometimes fuze can be useful on maps with many bogs (for example, Clumsy Cats Domain remix). We build bopper only to control opponents pinzer (for example, The Forest). Often one engineer is useful.
Marauders infantry – against Titans. In the beginning of the game we build marines and marauders like in “Helicopters & Marauders”. A flock of marauders is stronger than a flock of speeders (for example, Purple Reign). Tank is used on maps with a narrow passage and helicopter on wide maps. Bopper and engineer are useful. A few amount of fuze is needed on maps with water and bogs (for example, Neither man nor chiken). Battery is used very seldom.

The main strategy of building units for Khraleans:
Bugspam – against Sapiens on maps with many forests. We build many underlings and some swarmers (for example, The Forest).
Garuda & Fly – against Sapiens on bald maps. We build equal amount of underlings (which will be underground in a positional stage of the game) and swarmers and one garuda per every helicopter. We build pinzer against a flock of marauders (for example, Unique Terrain). Salamander is useful in a positional stage of the game for infecting (for example, Clumsy Cats Domain remix). Wyrm can control helicopters in a positional stage of the game. Infector is used very seldom. Borfly is a bad unit against Sapiens.
Borfly & Fly - against Khraleans. In the beginning of the game we build swarmers and then only borfly (for example, Small Arena 2P varll).
Underground – against Titans. We build a lot of underlings (which will be underground) and some swarmers. We build pinzer against a flock of speeders. Borfly is useful for defense in a positional stage of the game. Salamander is used only on maps with water and bogs. Garuda is bad unit against Titans. Infector isn’t used.

The main strategy of building units for Titans:
Speedymecha – universional thing. We build speeders and mechs, numbers of which is depend of amount of forests and mountains (for example, FourSquare1v1). Sometimes we can win Sapiens on small maps by using only speeders (for example, Purple Reign). We build one guardian per every tank or pinzer (for example, Zhorax Park). We build eclipse against helicopter, but on maps with forest and mountains we can build guardian instead. Mantisse is useful in amount of several units on maps with water and bogs (for example, Ice Roads). Assimilator is always useful against spam of bugs and can be useful against Sapience in a positional stage of the game (for example, CheckingtheStorm). Plasma tank and walker are used seldom (exception, RiseOne).

And finally I made a table which was named “Table of useless units”:

P.S. I didn’t write about ships because often amphibian units are more efficient.
P.S.S. I didn’t write about underwater units because I didn’t test they enough.
P.S.S.S. Finally, I'm sorry about gramma because my English level only preintermediate.
Прикрепления: 8050433.jpg (28.1 Kb) · 4489540.jpg (24.5 Kb)

Навигация по БЖ "Per aspera ad astra" http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/51-3-72758-16-1507477012

Сообщение отредактировал alpat1985 - Воскресенье, 25.02.2018, 15:25

TALONEДата: Воскресенье, 25.02.2018, 15:42 | Сообщение # 3
Элита
Награды: 8
not bad)

Мы победим!

Uniwar Forum » International headquarters » discussion » Per aspera ad astra... (Some posts from my war journal)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: